Monday, December 17, 2007

Buck’s watch, jewelry and Bentley were stolen

According to Mediatakeout G-Unit rapper Young Buck was allegedly robbed at gunpoint for his jewelry and car outside of a Nashville, TN nightclub called The Place.

Sources have been reporting that Buck was assaulted during the robbery and that his diamond chain, his watch and his Bentley were all stolen.

This is the second time Young Buck has been in the media for having his jewelry stolen. At the end of last year Buck was first reported to have been jacked in Chicago for his YB pendant and chain.
The incident was thrown back into the media in the beginning of ’07 after unidentified men posted a YouTube video wearing what looked to be Young Buck’s chain and pendant that was stolen.

Word on the street is that the robbers are currently selling Buck’s jewelry.

No official comment has been sent from Young Buck, G-Unit or Interscope Records.

Young Buck was recently certified gold for his second album Buck The World amidst critical acclaim and is currently working on a new compilation from his own label Cashville Records featuring himself, The Outlawz, C-Bo, and Nashville group 615.

Update from Young Buck : Young Buck states that he was not robbed but had an altercation and lost his watch : "There was an altercation between me and a dude here in Tenessee and during that altercation, I lost a watch which came off my arm. But as far as someone taking my Bentley, my Bentley is sitting pretty without a scratch on it, right here in my driveway and my jewelry is right here too. I guess this is what people wanted to happen. I didn’t get robbed for anything."

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker